Monday 29 June 2015

it's starting, whee!

Assalamualaikum and hello.

there are so many people ask me, 'do you've a blog?'
When i said that i don't have one, they seem to be shock. Then, i was wondered does a blog is really necessary to a writer? o'course la i'm not a full time writer nor had published 100 copies of books. *nangis*

Since there's so many people wanna me to create a blog, so here is it. Dear people out there, i'll try my best and put some efforts to post my story here instead of my wanna-throw-rock-writing. HAHA... nowadays, i'm really busy with my assignments and studies till i barely able to lay my fingers on the keyboards to write my story. *nangis lagi*

ermmm... i think that's all for now. i'll post JoJo&Jason soon. well, chio!

3 comments:

  1. Ooo ade blog dh dio...hebak2...nnti update sokmo biar rmai follower...nnti jd blogger full time ler...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo ade blog dh dio...hebak2...nnti update sokmo biar rmai follower...nnti jd blogger full time ler...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you... :)
    jadi blogger full time? i'll try my best... hehehe
    wish me luck, ya! *sengeh lebar der*

    ReplyDelete